I hope that you all had a wonderful break with loved ones!
- Box Tops will be collected and tallied from each classroom monthly. Turn them in to your child’s teacher.
- As a reminder, each Box Top is worth 10 cents for Lincoln, as long as it is not expired.
- Our goal is to raise $1000 this year! We have already made $392 🙂
- Mrs. Devin’s class won the Box Tops trophy for October! Mrs. Witteman’s class is winning the year-long competition!
- Participating products: https://www.boxtops4education.com/earn/participating-products
PTO Volunteer Opportunities:
Everyone must have a current background check on file in order to volunteer. If you’re unsure if yours is current, contact Anne in the office. To complete your background check, click the link below.
Eat Out for Education: Please see the attached flyer for information about our monthly restaurant nights. They are on the 2nd Wednesday of the Month (November-April). You will need to bring the flyer or show it on your smartphone.
December 12 – Noodles (Village)- Flyer attached
January 9 – Mod Pizza (State Street)
February 13 – Qdoba (Wauwatosa Ave)
March 13 – Rocky Rocco’s (Bluemound)
April 10 – Jose’s Blue Sombrero (Village)
March 11th- Lincoln’s PTO is bringing Mad Science to Lincoln to do 2 assemblies- one for K-2nd graders and one for 3rd-5th graders! 🏾The presentation, called Fire an Ice, ️ will include cool experiments with stunning special effects!
March 12th- Lincoln’s Science Fair *Make note of this new date!*
For an easy way to search the school directory and upload the PTO events to your smartphone, download the PTOffice app (notice the spelling). It is available on Apple and Android devices.